ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER NEEDED
Bar Napkin Productions is a creative agency that collaborates with our clients to imagine, create, and develop inspired brands that stand out in the marketplace in order to increase their profitability. Our diverse team encompasses architects, interior designers, graphic designers, procurement specialists, and social media experts that approach every project as its own distinct opportunity for success. Hailed as one of the top 100 hospitality firms in the country, Bar Napkin Productions is recognized as a Hospitality Giant by Interior Design Magazine and was named one of the elite next generation of hospitality design leaders by Hospitality Design Magazine.
Our Phoenix office is seeking a highly-talented Architectural Drafter. The candidate shall possess a very strong conceptual mindset, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability working with an integrated design process and proven capacity in creating transformative experiences.
Only applicants with the following qualifications and experience will be considered:
- AutoCad 2014
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Additional 3D/or creative software knowledge a plus
- Construction documentation knowledge and ability is a must
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, proactive, and fast-paced environment with a great degree of confidence, self-motivation, and personal initiative
- Excellent communication skills—written, graphic and verbal—and outstanding ability to present and share concepts and designs
- Very organized, self-disciplined, and well-managed, with a proven ability to organize and lead project teams, coordinate with other project consultants, and collaborate with contractors and vendors
- Positive and upbeat
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate with co-workers, clientele, and various distributors in a courteous and professional manner is essential
- Must have excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes within business practices due to company growth
- This position will perform diverse functions which, at times, will require confidentiality, initiative, and sound judgment
- High degree of organization a must
- Must be dependable, responsible, and meet regular deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment with interruptions throughout the day
EDUCATIONAL & WORK EXPERIENCE CONSIDERATIONS
- Degree in Architectural Drafting or similar
- A minimum of 4 years working on commercial projects (preferably hospitality projects: restaurant/bar/nightclub/hotel/retail)
- Legally able to work in the United States at this time
- Available to join us within 2-3 weeks +/-
- Contractors seeking fixed-term employment are welcome to apply
- Background check and/or drug test may be required
- Must own an automobile for use during work for errands
Local candidates only: Phoenix, AZ
READY TO APPLY?
- If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and portfolio samples as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to email@example.com. Please include “BNP Architectural Drafter” in the subject line of your email.
- Incomplete submissions, or candidates lacking all the required qualifications above, will not be considered.
- Absolutely no phone calls.