SENIOR PROJECT DESIGNER NEEDED
Bar Napkin Productions is a creative agency that collaborates with our clients to imagine, create, and develop inspired brands that stand out in the marketplace in order to increase their profitability. Our diverse team encompasses architects, interior designers, graphic designers, procurement specialists, and social media experts that approach every project as its own distinct opportunity for success. Hailed as one of the top 100 hospitality firms in the country, Bar Napkin Productions is recognized as a Hospitality Giant by Interior Design Magazine and was named one of the elite next generation of hospitality design leaders by Hospitality Design Magazine.
Our services include:
BRANDING & IDENTITY
Our Phoenix office is seeking a highly-talented, innovative, and creative Senior Designer. The Senior Designer position is a broad role with a focus on design, complimented with an ability to support in project management. The candidate shall possess a very strong conceptual mindset, attention to detail, demonstrated ability working with an integrated design process, and proven capacity in creating transformative experiences. In addition, we are seeking a candidate who can act as a strong support in successful project management in interior architecture hospitality projects, including hotel and restaurant design, documentation, and delivery.
Only applicants with the following qualifications and experience will be considered:
- Demonstrated outstanding design talent for high-end hospitality design
- Proven project management and project delivery experience
- Additional retail and residential experience a plus
- Strong client liaison and in-person project presentation skills
- Contract management and project fiscal performance monitoring and analysis experience
- Proven work experience in project design, development, documentation, FF&E sourcing and specification, and project delivery
- Construction administration experience preferred
- Working fluency in AutoCAD 2014, Adobe Creative Suite, and all Microsoft Office applications required
- Experience in Sketchup; VRay and 3DMax a plus
- Fluency in Spexx is also a plus
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, proactive, and fast-paced environment with a great degree of confidence, self-motivation, and personal initiative
- Excellent communication skills—written, graphic and verbal—and outstanding ability to present and share concepts and designs
- Very organized, self-disciplined, and well-managed, with a proven ability to organize and lead project teams, coordinate with other project consultants, and collaborate with contractors and vendors
EDUCATIONAL & WORK EXPERIENCE CONSIDERATIONS
- Master's degree in architecture, interior architecture, or interior design; or equivalent professional undergraduate degree
- A minimum of five (5) years post-graduate experience at an interior architecture or interior design firm, with related hospitality design and some project management experience
- Legally able to work in the United States at this time
- Available to join us within 2-4 weeks +/-
- Contractors seeking fixed-term employment are welcome to apply
READY TO APPLY?
- If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and portfolio samples as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “BNP Senior Designer” in the subject line of your email.
- Incomplete submissions, or candidates lacking all the required qualifications above, will not be considered.
- Absolutely no phone calls.